Monday, July 12, 2010

I need survey questionnaire regarding plastic surgery can any body help me on this??

this is my assignment for our research can somebody formulate a question for me? thanks for those who will help.

I need survey questionnaire regarding plastic surgery can any body help me on this??
Would you consider Plastic Surgery?


Have you had Plastic Surgery?


Would you tell friends and family about having Plastic Surgery?


Did you do extensive research on Plastic Surgery?


How long did you research Plastic Surgery?


Did you ever consider going out of the country for affordable Plastic Surgery?


Did you have Plastic Surgery to correct an abnormality?


Did you have Plastic Surgery to please yourself?


Did you have Plastic Surgery to please someone else?





Comments:


No comments:

Post a Comment