Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I need help from someone who is working in Uk's bank, to fill out my questionnaire?

I am MSc student and urgently need your opinion about using Voice over IP or following traditional phone based system(landline) in bank telephone system.

I need help from someone who is working in Uk's bank, to fill out my questionnaire?
Why not physically go to a bank and ask, instead of having people like Me do Your homework?
Reply:Hi Tila,


I recently downloaded SKYPE, but I have to buy a headset to use VOiP (Voice Over internet Protocol) and, although my Skype account has been set up, I can't use it yet. In the meantime, you can message your bank using their online messaging service for which you should receive a reply after 2 to 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays). They may have the questionnaire as a PDF or RTF that you can fill in online or download and post it via snail mail.

buck teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment