Friday, July 16, 2010

I am doing a Business Statistics unit, and I am stuck! I have the results of a Student Health Questionnaire,?

(100 students were asked health questions) they were 11 questions with answers do do with exercise, food they eat etc,





It also gives what age group they are in and whether they are male or female. My question is what is the next stage I need to do to go on to do a pie graph, line graph, histogram, mean and standard deviation and Median and Interquartile Range.





All serious answers will be gratefully received.

I am doing a Business Statistics unit, and I am stuck! I have the results of a Student Health Questionnaire,?
Why don't you try a box and whisker diagram. They are also known as box-plots and are really good for finding and comparing the mean, median, range and inter-quartile ranges. Also, histograms and standard deviation would probably help.


No comments:

Post a Comment