Friday, July 16, 2010

HI I am making a questionnaire to find out whether people in my district are racist. Question ideas?

I need two more ideas, please help me!!!





PS they must be subtle eg not ARE YOU RACIST haha...

HI I am making a questionnaire to find out whether people in my district are racist. Question ideas?
To find out whether someone is racist is not always as straightforward as asking questions.





Sometimes you can just tell by their attitude, their whole demeanour and their mannerisms.





Since you have to ask questions why not ask one along the lines of 'do you know what your grandparents' (or even great grandparents), 'thought of' (insert some stereotypical thing that people may have of a certain race).





That way you may can guage what sort of person you are talking to because thoughts about race are usually handed down.





I can't give you an example of an American one but perhaps I would say something very generic like: Indian food.





Another one could be 'what do you think of', (insert again someone of a different race from the one you are talking to, 'that had achieved something') and see their reaction.
Reply:Tell random professionals in the district that you are 1. a drug dealer2. a hooker


If they were expecting you to be of a different ethnic background, they are racist

dog teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment