Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is there a screen test/questionnaire for Borderline Personality Disorder? Give links?

I just read about BPD and I think that I have the symptoms. I just want to check it out before I tell my psychologist. Should I tell him or is it rude?

Is there a screen test/questionnaire for Borderline Personality Disorder? Give links?
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality...
Reply:Go to www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disord...


This will take you to a page with a list of places to go to, go to: Pesonality Disorder Test, it's the 2nd one. It will tell you if you have borderline personality disorder and if you don' t, it can tell you if you have a different personality disorder. Or you can go to the self-assessment test which is at: www.slshealth.com/residential/behavioral...


If you do have BPD and need someone to talk to, I was just diagnosed a week ago. So, you can email me anytime. Good luck. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment