Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is the perfect layout for a sociology questionnaire?

i need to get a questionnaire on cliques and their relationship with academic performance

What is the perfect layout for a sociology questionnaire?
Come up with a sociological argument(statement) on your subject and then ask friends to see if they agree or disagree.
Reply:I remember from my Scientific Research Methods class, that the Likert Scale was one of the better kinds. That would be to write a statement and then use the numbers one through seven or one through five (odd numbers are better cause then there is an absolute middle number) with one being something like I totally agree with this statement or this statement describes me and ten being I totally disagree with this statement, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment