Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is the best way to create a questionnaire?

Well, what is the purpose of the questionnaire? What is your target population? Are you canvassing products, services, employees or customer satisfaction, etc.?





Personally, I work closely with our clients, and mainly en lieu of a written survey, I listen to their complaints and note them. It gets so that I can categorize their complaints %26amp; use them as headigs. I then use tally marks to determine the frequency of each complaint. This information is used to assist me in the composition of my questionnaire. For example, I question: wait time, reception %26amp; service by staff, etc., and customers may responsd using a multichoice listing. Always brief and closing with a request for permission to contact them for clarification of any complaint.





I located some sites you may find helpful. Listed below.

What is the best way to create a questionnaire?
The best way to create questionnaire is online using already pre-defined templates with





http://www.stellarsurvey.com Report Abuse


false teeth fail

No comments:

Post a Comment