Sunday, August 22, 2010

I got a juror questionnaire in the mail, I filled it out online, how long will it take for a summons?

I have a vacation coming up in 10 days, and will be away from May 25th to June 2nd.





I don't want to receive a summons during that time because I will be on a cruise ship.

I got a juror questionnaire in the mail, I filled it out online, how long will it take for a summons?
Send an email to the place you filled out the questionnaire that you will be on vacation. You have been added to a "pool" and may never get called. If you let them know in advance, you will not be summoned, if they send the summons for duty and you don't show up, you could be held in contempt depending on which state you live in. There should be addresses and phone numbers on the information that was mailed to you to help you contact them. KEEP that information!


No comments:

Post a Comment