Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sickness leave details - how much is necessary?

I've been offered a new job, but before I could start it I have been asked to fill in some basic forms, including a health questionnaire. It asks me to give details of all sickness leaves I took in the last 3 years! I only took occasional leaves for things like flu or severe headache. Not more than 8-9 days per year, I guess. Not sure if many people would be able to remember all the details about such leave in the last 3 years!! So how do I fill in this form while also being honest?

Sickness leave details - how much is necessary?
I know you're worried about them might be thinking you're a sickly person.





Just write down what you can remember... honest to goodness.





But remember during probationary you are expected not to be absent even a single day.
Reply:Just tell them what you have just told us. Thats all you can do.


No comments:

Post a Comment