Sunday, August 22, 2010

Does anyone know how to make a word doc. that some parts can be changed and others can't?

I am making a questionnaire at work to give our clients to fill out... I have figured out how to put our company's logo on it and I have typed all of the questions. What I want to know is, is there a way that I can insert text boxes under each question that our clients can fill in without disrupting the format of my document? I really need this done by tomorrow and I am in a seriuos jam...any help would be greatly appreciated..I also have InDesign and Photoshop on this computer if they would be more useful.

Does anyone know how to make a word doc. that some parts can be changed and others can't?
You should just be able to insert a text box from the "Insert" menu option at the top of the screen.





If this does not do the trick just use "Drawing" toolbar to draw in a standard rectangle.
Reply:I converted the document to a picture and set it as the watermark


Check out text boxes they may be the answer.





Hope this helps

medicine

No comments:

Post a Comment